Friday, May 27, 2011

I need to lighten up

So I did....

Today was suppose to be my sleep in day. Around 8:30am little miss Selah Janae came crawling into bed. She was being so sweet and wanting to cuddle. I was beyond irritated. How could Jason forget to lock the door? My one day! As I screamed for Jason and he came running and got Selah, with her dragging her feet and screaming Mama, I realized.... I need to lighten up. So what if she woke me up. Big deal.

Instead of turning an irritating moment into a sweet, quiet cuddle time with my little one I gave her a loud message and that message is that I care more for sleep than her. Shame shame shame.... then I thought... I should lighten up on me too. So I blew it. Big deal.


Lets just start over. He mercy is new every morning, even when you wake up on the wrong side of the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment